Hi!
As some of you may know I used to have a Tumblr Blog, but seen as most of my friends are on blogspot, I decided to move from Tumblr to Blogger!
Now don't feel sad that you missed ALL my previous posts on Tumblr, 'cause really, there weren't that many, haha! I think you have missed about 4 posts :P
A quick update on all posts, I'm currently working on a bracelet of my 'Silver' pattern, which you can find in my Etsy shop.
I've also been working on my Kaleidoscope bracelet, but since I was out of DB2035 I had to put a hold on that one. Today I got my beads in, so I will continue that one after I've finished Silver.
I hope you will enjoy reading my blog, as I post my ventures and things I've come across in Beady Land.
I will also keep you updates on upcoming sales in my Etsy shop :)
X
Elisa
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten